Latest Peter Norton Stories
Connie K. Ho for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online Fear of flying. Scared of spiders. Panicked with public speaking. These are a few anxiety disorders that many people may suffer through. Researchers recently found that patients who are diagnosed with an anxiety disorder or suffer from such a disorder can show much improvement when they undergo cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) that is paired with a “transdiagnostic” approach. Researchers believe that this...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.