Latest Petroleum industry Stories
Over the next five years, Canada will continue to rely on the United States for a significant portion of crude oil and natural gas sales; continued growth in production in oil sands will also facilitate a projected revenue increase. For these reasons, industry research firm IBISWorld has added a report on the Oil Drilling and Gas Extraction industry to its growing industry report collection. Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) February 25, 2013 The Oil Drilling and Gas Extraction industry in Canada...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.