Latest Petroleum industry Stories
Refiners will increase their facilities' capacity to handle more crude oil as output rises, but will have to contend with government regulations designed to increase the use of renewable and environmentally friendly fuels; these regulations will limit revenue growth in the years to come. For these reasons, industry research firm IBISWorld has updated a report on the Petroleum Refining industry in its growing industry report collection. Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) May 11, 2013 The Petroleum...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.