Latest PetroLogistics LLC Stories
PL Propylene LLC, a PetroLogistics company, announced today the commencement of a project to construct a 1.2 billion pound capacity propane dehydrogenation plant to produce propylene. The facility will be located in the vicinity of the Houston Ship Channel at the site of the former Houston Olefins Plant recently acquired by PL Propylene from ExxonMobil Oil Corporation (ExxonMobil). The infrastructure, logistics and certain of the processing units of the former ExxonMobil plant will be...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.