Latest Pfenex Inc. Stories
SAN DIEGO, July 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Pfenex Inc. (NYSE MKT: PFNX) today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 8,333,333 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $6.00 per share. In addition, Pfenex has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,250,000 additional shares of common stock at the initial public offering price. The shares are expected to begin trading on the NYSE MKT on July 24, 2014, under the symbol "PFNX"....
SAN DIEGO, June 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Pfenex Inc. today announced that it has filed a registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission for a proposed initial public offering of its common stock. The number of shares to be sold and the price range for the proposed offering have not yet been determined. William Blair & Company, L.L.C. and JMP Securities LLC are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering and Mizuho Securities USA Inc. is acting as a...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.