Latest pharmaceutical industry Stories
National pharmaceutical and medical device law firm, the Onder Law Firm, has launched a new mobile website featuring comprehensive fetal risk information and access to no-cost, confidential case
LONDON, May 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- INTRODUCTIONAmongst the increasing financial pressures and the need to reduce cost and improve efficiencies, the pharmaceutical industry has
- Pratap Khedkar recognized for excellence in leadership, driving growth in key practice area - EVANSTON, Ill., May 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Pratap Khedkar, leader of the global pharmaceuticals
- Nearly 600,000 Americans have annual medication costs above $50,000 ORLANDO, Fla., May 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- As pharmaceutical companies introduce more high-cost medications for larger
LUTHERVILLE, Md., May 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Association of Drug Diversion Investigators (NADDI) - a nonprofit organization that facilitates cooperation between law enforcement,
LONDON, May 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Intravenous (IV) Iron Drugs in US$ Million.
CINCINNATI and DURHAM, N.C., May 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Schulman Associates IRB, Inc., the industry-leading central IRB in customer service and technology, has announced board expertise and
LONDON, May 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- New models for innovation and a booming investment climate are major themes to be addressed at BioTrinity 2015, the leading European
Combined Company to Better Meet the Growing Need for Innovative Patient Data Collection Solutions PHILADELPHIA, PA (PRWEB) May 11, 2015 ERT, a leading
LONDON, May 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- SummaryGlobal Royalty Financing Deals in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics 2010-2015 report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented
- To say in too many words; to express verbosely.
- To express in too many words: sometimes used reflexively.
- The leading idea or a repeated phrase, as of a song or ballad; the refrain; burden.