Latest Philip Garrido Stories
Philip Garrido's first wife says the suspect in California's Jaycee Dugard kidnapping case was a manipulator and monster when she knew him years ago. Garrido, 58, is accused of kidnapping Dugard when she was 11, keeping her imprisoned for 18 years, raping her and fathering two daughters with her. Police also say they are looking into whether he may be responsible for a series of prostitute slayings in the 1990s, as well. His wife, Nancy, 55, whom he reportedly married in 1981, was arrested...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.