Latest Phillip Noyce Stories
SANTA MONICA, Calif., July 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Ovation, the only television network dedicated to arts culture, is holding a special screening at the Bing Theater at LACMA (Los Angeles County Museum of Art) for the winners in its 2nd Annual Short Film Contest on Thursday, July 14. The screening will include a discussion with the filmmakers and award-winning director Phillip Noyce. The Ovation Short Film Contest, which is sponsored by poppt, a new social network for connecting...
U.S. actor Liev Schreiber is in negotiations to star in director Phillip Noyce's big-screen thriller Salt, opposite Angelina Jolie, Variety.com said. Schreiber recently starred in Defiance. His other film credits include Scream, Jakob the Liar, A Walk on the Moon, The Hurricane, Kate & Leopold and The Omen. Salt -- a film about a CIA officer identified as a Russian sleeper and on the run from her superiors while she tries to clear her name -- is slated to start shooting in New York next...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.