Latest Photomultiplier Stories
Lori Keesey, NASA A team led at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md., has developed an instrument capable of observing ocean color during normal sunlight conditions and under moonlight — a first-ever capability that will allow scientists to monitor the health and chemistry of the planet’s oceans literally around the clock. The prototype Ocean Color Underwater Low Light Advanced Radiometer (OCULLAR) has shown in field testing that it can measure ocean color under...
SINGAPORE, Feb. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - Zecotek Photonics Inc. (TSX-V: ZMS) (Frankfurt: W1I), a developer of leading-edge photonics technologies for medical, industrial and scientific markets, today announced that the United States Patent Office has issued a Notice of Allowance for its Micro-channel Avalanche Photodiode (MAPD) solid-state photo detector. The Company is focused on strengthening its patent portfolio specific to imaging technology and associated components, and this...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.