Latest Piegan Blackfeet Stories
"The Blackfeet Tribal Council can stop poisonous fracking to their lands" explains Pauline Matt who is conducting a peaceful protest of Blackfeet Reservation Lands being destroyed by Hydraulic Fracturing. At all other sites, fracking has poisoned land, crops, waters, livestock and reduced Real Estate values to nothing as explored on Dr. Carol Francis Talk Radio Show Today at...
Glacier National Park is located in the American state of Montana, south of the Canadian borders of British Columbia and Alberta. The park contains one million acres of varying landscape with a wide range of plant and animal life. It holds two mountain ranges, over 130 discovered and named lakes, and 16,000 square miles of protected unspoiled ecosystem known as the Crown of the Continent Ecosystem. The history of human presence in the Glacier National Park area is thought to begin about...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.