Latest Pinball games Stories
New Jersey based Pinball Manufacturer to release its first title, The Wizard of Oz Pinball Machine by Summer 2012 Lakewood, New Jersey (PRWEB) April 06, 2012 On January 1st 2011 when amusement game industry veteran Jack Guarnieri announced the formation of a new company to design and build commercial Pinball Machines, the world of Pinball turned upside down. The company known as Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc. had licensed the iconic Warner Brothers property, The Wizard of Oz to be their first...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.