Latest Pirani gauge Stories
'Multi Ionization Gauge SH2' Can Connect Sensor Heads with Different Measurement Range Chigasaki, Japan, Sept 5, 2011 - (JCN Newswire) - ULVAC, Inc. is pleased to announce that we have developed, commercialized, and will start selling the G-TRAN Series "Multi ionization Gauge SH2", which is a transducer type that can connect gauge heads with different measurement ranges, in October 2011.BackgroundIt is impossible for vacuum instruments to measure a wide range...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.