Latest Pisgah Laboratories Inc. Stories
PISGAH FOREST, N.C., May 17, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Responding quickly to the FDA's proclaimed new limits on acetaminophen in prescription painkiller combination products, Pisgah Laboratories, Inc., http://www.pisgahlabs.com, files a patent application on abuse deterrent features for opioid drug products. Filed with the US Patent & Trademark Office (http://www.uspto.gov), this new patent application is the eighteenth filing for Pisgah and represents a substantial R&D effort directed...
PISGAH FOREST, N.C., Jan. 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- As Pisgah Laboratories, Inc. continues development of its lead abuse deterrent opioid product, it will soon begin scale-up of its patent-pending form of hydrocodone. Pisgah has developed a specialized salt form of hydrocodone which imparts abuse deterrent properties to a dosage product. Pisgah will manufacture its hydrocodone salt for clinical trials in their FDA / DEA registered facility. Accordingly, Pisgah's pilot plant has recently...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.