Latest Pixantrone Stories
- Total Deal Valued at up to Approximately $133.5 Million; Approximately $18.1 million Upfront - SEATTLE, Sept. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CTI BioPharma Corp.
SEATTLE, July 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CTI BioPharma Corp.
- First and Only Approved Monotherapy in the EU for this Patient Population - BIRMINGHAM, England, April 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Cell Therapeutics, Inc.
A new study indicates that an investigational drug for relapsed Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma called pixantrone (Pixuvri) is safer for the heart than the current front-line treatment. Raleigh,
- Published Final Guidance Recommending PIXUVRI as Cost Effective and Provides Patients with Aggressive B-cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Greater Access to Only Approved Therapy - SEATTLE,
SEATTLE, Jan. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Cell Therapeutics, Inc.
SEATTLE, Jan. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Cell Therapeutics, Inc.
- PIXUVRI Deemed Cost Effective for Patients with Multiply Relapsed or Refractory Aggressive B-cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) - SEATTLE, Jan.
- The deadly nightshade, Atropa Belladonna, which possesses stupefying or poisonous properties.
- A sleeping-potion; a soporific.
- To mutter deliriously.