Latest Placebo-controlled study Stories
In an editorial published online today in BMJ, bioethicist Jeremy Sugarman and other experts warn that action is urgently needed to deal with possible unintended consequences of Indiaâs new policy to protect research participants. Passed earlier this year, the Drugs and Cosmetics Act (First Amendment) Rules, was meant to mitigate ethical concerns with potential serious consequences for public health, as well as Indiaâs viability as a continued global...
Last month Prograde released its premier weight loss supplement, Metabo 223x. In an independent, double-blind study, Metabo 223x has now been shown to successfully reduce girth and raise energy levels. NORTH PALM BEACH, FL (PRWEB) May 03, 2013 Metabox 223x, the newest weight loss supplement released by Prograde Nutrition, was touted in its marketing as being science-based and effective. Now an independent study published last week in The Journal of the International Society of Sports...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.