Latest placebo Stories
Study Met All Primary Endpoints Against Stelara® (ustekinumab) and Placebo THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. and LONDON, Nov.
Randomized Controlled Trial Conducted at the Santa Casa de Sao Paulo School of Medicine in Brazil LOS ANGELES, Nov.
Phase II Results Unveiled at 2014 American College of Rheumatology Annual Meeting TUSCALOOSA, Ala. and BOSTON, Nov.
Depression Biomarker Analysis Shows NSI-189 is Rapidly and Persistently Efficacious GERMANTOWN, Md., Nov. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Neuralstem, Inc.
LOS ANGELES, Nov. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- NeuroSigma®, Inc.
- Secukinumab met primary endpoints demonstrating statistically significant improvements versus placebo in signs and symptoms of active psoriatic arthritis (PsA) in two pivotal Phase III studies
- Secukinumab is the first selective IL-17A inhibitor to significantly improve signs and symptoms of ankylosing spondylitis (AS) versus placebo in Phase III studies EAST HANOVER, N.J., Nov.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., Nov. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Study successfully meets primary endpoint- Lack of sleep-related side effects supports flexible nighttime dosing platform to target control over symptoms during the morning routine-
Dupilumab Demonstrated Improvement in Lung Function, Reductions of Severe Exacerbations TARRYTOWN, N.Y. and PARIS, Nov. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Having a loud voice; vociferous; clamorous.
- Of grand or imposing sound.