Latest placebo Stories
Investigators at The Feinstein Institute for Medical Research have utilized a new image-based strategy to identify and measure placebo effects in randomized clinical trials for brain disorders.
MELBOURNE, Australia, July 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Prana Biotechnology (NASDAQ: PRAN; ASX: PBT) has today provided an update on its clinical development program for Alzheimer's disease. Professor
OSAKA, Japan and DURHAM, N.C., July 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited ("Takeda") and its partner, Zinfandel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Results of two Phase III psoriasis studies show secukinumab, the first psoriasis IL-17A inhibitor filed with regulatory bodies, met all co-primary and key secondary endpoints
Results from Earlier Clinical Trials Published Today in the New England Journal of Medicine TARRYTOWN, N.Y. and PARIS, July 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Pre-NDA meeting scheduled with FDA in July DUBLIN and RALEIGH, N.C., July 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc., a subsidiary of Endo
Despite strong preclinical data, the drug everolimus failed to improve overall survival in patients with advanced liver cancer, compared to placebo.
NutraGenesis announces a recent study published in the peer reviewed Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, the multi-patented, GRAS-affirmed, standardized Ashwagandha root and leaf extract, Sensoril®,
CARLSBAD, Calif., June 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Essentialis announced today the dosing of the first patient in clinical study PC025, which is designed to evaluate the safety and efficacy of
Cognitive Deficit and Depression Symptoms Improve Significantly, Trial Data Shows GERMANTOWN, Md., June 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Neuralstem, Inc.
- One of the side scenes of the stage in a theater, or the space included between the side scenes.
- The outside stock exchange, or “curb market,” of Paris.
- A flute or groove on the blade of a sword.
- A section of stage scenery placed in a wing of a theatre.