Latest placebo Stories
-FREEDOM-1 study showed that ITCA 650 demonstrated positive results when added to standard oral diabetes medications.
FLORHAM PARK, N.J., Oct.
CORAL SPRINGS, Florida, September 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- BioTech News Coverage: Progress made as biotech companies release latest developments, patents and results of
- Phase 2 Clinical Results Show Positive Trends in Slowing Advancement of Disease - PALO ALTO, Calif., Sept. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Neuraltus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Significantly Improved Agitation in 220-Patient 10-week Study - ALISO VIEJO, Calif., Sept.
Analysis From SHIFT Study Shows Ivabradine Reduced Cardiovascular Death or Hospitalization for Worsening Heart Failure Independent of Baseline Blood Pressure With Similar Safety Profile Across Groups THOUSAND
Approval based on improved overall survival, delayed time to radiographic progression and an overall positive benefit-risk profile TOKYO and SAN FRANCISCO, Sept.
AT-003 Demonstrates Greater Pain Control Over Time Compared to Placebo in Client-Owned Dogs KANSAS CITY, Kan., Sept. 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Aratana Therapeutics, Inc.
- Potential Treatment of Diarrhea Predominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS-D) in Men and Women Granted Priority Review Status - DUBLIN, Sept.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., Aug. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- A person who stands up for something, as contrasted to a bystander who remains inactive.
- One of the upright handlebars on a traditional Inuit sled.