Latest Pluto Rocks Stories
Lawrence LeBlond for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online Star Trek fans everywhere have a reason to rejoice today as a contest to name one of Pluto´s two previously unnamed moons ended with one Spock-tacular name reaching, for lack of a better term, warp speed. William Shatner, the man best known for his role as Captain James Tiberius Kirk on the 1960´s television sci-fi classic, which later spawned a large movie franchise and several spin-offs, proposed Vulcan as the name of...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.