Podcast Reference Libraries
Image Credit: Photos.com A podcast is digital media in a series of related content that is downloaded by a subscription through web syndication or streamed online onto either a computer or mobile device. The word podcast was derived from the terms “broadcast” and “pod,” by the success of the iPod. Most podcasts are streamed or downloaded onto mobile devices such as smartphones and...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.