Latest Point-of-care testing Stories
Oasis Diagnostics has received a grant from NIH to develop a point of care test that will determine from saliva specimens how stressed an individual is, in 15 minutes or less. Oasis Diagnostics will collaborate with the University of New Orleans and Restore Biodiagnostics [Madison, WI] on this project. Vancouver, WA (PRWEB) September 14, 2011 Oasis Diagnostics Corporation, a leader in the development of saliva-based collection and test systems for specimens in the laboratory and at the...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.