Latest Point Therapeutics Inc. Stories
Point Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:POTP) today announced that it has successfully completed the first stage of the Company's Phase 2 clinical study in Stage IIIB/IV non-small cell lung cancer. The pre-established tumor response criteria have been met, allowing the Company to continue with the second stage of the study. This study is evaluating the Company's oral lead product candidate, talabostat (PT-100), in combination with Taxotere(R) in patients with advanced NSCLC who have failed a prior...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.