Latest Polar USA Stories
A Spectrum of New #TeamPolar Color Options Brings Style to Fitness LAKE SUCCESS, N.Y., June 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Memorial Day has passed, racing season has begun and vacations are underway. To make this summer more fitness and fashion conscious, Polar, the leader in heart rate, fitness and sport technologies, today debuts vibrant new colors and styles for its training technology and 24/7 activity trackers. "Chosen by champions and weekend warriors alike, Polar products motivate and coach...
"Smart Coaching" Tool Integrates GPS and 24/7 Activity Tracker for Accurate Training and Recovery LAKE SUCCESS, N.Y., Jan. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Polar, the leader in heart rate monitoring and fitness assessment technologies, today unveiled the Polar V800, the smartest and most advanced training computer designed for many different sports and athletic endeavors. The Polar V800 features integrated GPS and 24/7 activity tracking with customizable multisport profiles. Debuting at the 2014...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.