Latest police officer Stories
ISTANBUL (Reuters) - A bomb attack in a popular Turkish resort on Sunday wounded 20 people, including two foreign tourists, but it was not immediately clear who was behind the explosion, officials said. "It's been determined that (the explosion) was a bomb," a police officer in the town of Cesme told Reuters by telephone. The blast was caused by either a fragmentation bomb or a pipe bomb and occurred in a waste bin outside of a bank in central Cesme, a major tourist center on the Aegean...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.