Latest Policy Studies Inc. Stories
- Two current members step down to become observers - SAN DIEGO, Feb. 16 /PRNewswire/ -- IntelliDOT Corporation, a leading provider of wireless, handheld barcode point-of-care (BPOC) solutions to hospitals, today announced that Ms. Margaret Laub, Chief Executive Officer of Policy Studies Inc., Denver, Colo. has joined the IntelliDOT Board of Directors. (Logo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20090121/LA60632LOGO) "Margaret has a strong healthcare background that included a senior...
DENVER, June 24 /PRNewswire/ -- PSI, a leading provider of health and human services for government clients, announced today the signing of a contract with the Iowa Department of Human Services (DHS) to perform administrative services for the Healthy and Well Kids in Iowa (hawk-i) Program. As part of Iowa's State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP), the hawk-i Program provides health insurance coverage for uninsured children in Iowa whose families are between 133 and 200 percent of...
- A cloth or covering, more or less ornamented, laid over the saddle or furniture of a horse, especially of a sumpter-horse or horse of state.
- Clothing, especially sumptuous clothing; equipment; outfit.
- To cover with a caparison, as a horse.
- To dress sumptuously; adorn with rich dress.