Polio vaccine Reference Libraries
Poliovirus, the causative agent of poliomyelitis and a member of the family of Picornaviridae, is a human enterovirus. It is composed of an RNA genome that is a single-stranded positive-sense RNA. It was first isolate in 1909 and was published in 1981. It is one of the most well characterized viruses and has become a useful model system for understanding the biology of RNA viruses. It...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.