Latest Political corruption Stories
“How to Address Bribery and Corruption Risks” Web Demo, Wednesday, Feb. 20, at 2:00 p.m. ET Plainsboro, NJ (PRWEB) February 15, 2013 SAI Global Compliance, the world´s leading provider of governance, risk and compliance (GRC) products, services and technology, will host a free web demo on Wednesday, Feb. 20, at 2:00 p.m. ET, to discuss the importance of anti-bribery risk assessments for companies, in light of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and the U.K. Bribery Act. The...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.