Latest Polyethylene terephthalate Stories
SMA® 9000 products to debut at NPE 2012 and Chinaplas 2012 shows Exton, Pa (PRWEB) March 21, 2012 New SMA® 9000 series pellet masterbatches from Cray Valley are formulated concentrates that are optimized to improve polyamide performance. Ideal for extrusing and compounding, SMA 9000 series concentrates are designed to improve melt strength of post-consumer, post-industrial and virgin polyamides. Beyond chain extension, they serve as compatibilizers for blends, or dispersants for...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.