Latest Polyethylene terephthalate Stories
Today carbon fiber is heralded for its strength, its rigidity and its ability to be cast in shapes that would be virtually impossible with other materials. Carbon fiber is now commonly used in high performance automobiles, and in the world of sporting goods with everything from skis to bicycles to golf clubs. It is used as casing for laptops and even has been utilized as a material for cutting edge jewelry makers looking to go cutting edge. Of course the biggest use of carbon fiber is in...
Pet ownership will continue to rise, driving revenue growth in this industry, particularly within the pet food segment. Further, the trend of pet indulgence is increasing the popularity of diverse pet services such as grooming, walking and even pet therapy. Meanwhile, specialty pet stores continue to compete with supermarkets and big-box stores that carry large inventories of similar products at lower prices. Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) February 28, 2012 The Pet Stores industry is ahead of the...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.