Polytheism Reference Libraries
Pisces (fish) Constellation -- Location: Zodiac constellation, visible from both Hemispheres; Coordinates: Right Ascension: 01h; Declination: +15; Source: Ancient, Middle East and eastern Mediterranean, also Greek and Roman mythology. The constellations that are included in the Zodiac - the 12 constellations recognized by Babylonian astronomers through which our Sun, moon, and planets...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.