Latest Power Station Stories
Bob Kraft has developed a patent-pending way to boost power plant output that is both more cost effective & better for the environment than current ways of adding new power to the grid. Source: PowerPHASE LLC Jupiter, FL (PRWEB) October 04, 2013 Bob Kraft has been down this road before. In 1999 he discovered a better way to reduce power plant emissions. The inventions from that discovery became a company that employs more than 500, many of them highly trained engineers. A Smarter Way...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.