Latest PowerWise Stories
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Oct. 20 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- National Semiconductor Corp. today introduced a new family of SIMPLE SWITCHER(R) synchronous buck controllers and the industry's first end-to-end MOSFET selection tool to simplify switching controller designs. (Photo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20081020/AQM004) The new PowerWise(R) SIMPLE SWITCHER controller family includes four synchronous buck controllers well-suited for communications and industrial systems. The LM3150...
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Sept. 23 /PRNewswire/ -- Teranetics Inc., a leading provider of high performance Ethernet solutions, today announced that its market-leading TN2022 dual port PHY now includes support of National Semiconductor Corp.'s energy-efficient PowerWise(R) adaptive voltage scaling (AVS) technology to reduce per-port power used by the TN2022. National's PowerWise technology combined with Teranetics' TN2022, already the most power efficient implementation available at 6 Watts per...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.