Preimplantation genetic diagnosis Reference Libraries
Human Reproduction is a peer-reviewed scientific journal that concentrates on original research, clinical case studies and opinions and debates on topical issues. The journal was broken into three distinct journals in 1995, with Human Reproduction Update and Molecular Human Reproduction. Human Reproduction Update is a bimonthly review journal and Molecular Human Reproduction is a monthly...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.