Latest Prescription drug Stories
Connie K. Ho for RedOrbit.com Using the slogan “Got Drugs,” the National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day is scheduled for Saturday, April 28 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Organized by the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), it allows members of the community to turn in unwanted or unused prescription drugs in a safe manner. “68 percent of new users and 66 percent of occasional users got their pills from a friend or relative,” noted Gil Kerlikowske, director of the...
A March 2012 Study Published by the National Bureau of Economic Research Shows Drugs Purchased from Verified Foreign Online Pharmacies Provide Safety and Savings. In Contrast to FDA Recommendations, this Study Suggests QualityPrescriptionDrugs.com and Other CIPA Certified Online Pharmacies Dispense the Same Drugs as U.S. Based Pharmacies, but at Much More Competitive Prices. Surrey, BC (PRWEB) April 12, 2012 According to the Food and Drug Administration´s website, American patients...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.