Latest Prescription drug Stories
Roche Genentech is warning doctors and patients that counterfeit vials of its cancer drug Avastin have been distributed in the U.S. The fake drugs do not contain the key ingredient in Avastin, which is used to help treat cancers of the colon, lung, kidney and brain. A spokeswoman for Roche Genentech said the counterfeit drug has been distributed to health care facilities in the U.S., but it´s unclear how many vials are in circulation in the U.S. The company said it is working...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.