Latest Primary amoebic meningoencephalitis Stories
Ten people have died in Pakistan's most populated city due to a brain-eating amoeba transmitted by contaminated water.
Three people have died this year from a rare brain infection caused by an amoeba, called Naegleria Fowleri, which feasts on neurons.
By Arelis Hernandez, The Orlando Sentinel, Fla. Jul. 5--ORANGE COUNTY When water temperatures rise in lakes, it's time for you to get out, the Orange County Health Department warned.
By Annette Wells By ANNETTE WELLS REVIEW-JOURNAL The death of an Arizona boy infected by an amoeba after swimming at Lake Havasu has caught the attention of officials responsible for Lake Mead, Lake Mohave and Nevada's hot springs.
- An uxorious, effeminate, or spiritless man.
- A timorous, cowardly fellow.