Primary care Reference Libraries
American Family Physician is a peer-reviewed medical journal published biweekly by the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP). This journal is the successor to the journal GP (General Practitioner), which was first published in 1950 by the American Academy of General Practice, which was the predecessor organization to the AAFP. American Family Physician provides continuing medical...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.