Latest Private branch exchange Stories
Executive Vice President Michael Sterl will discuss the effects of changing mobile technology on businesses and how providers are bringing this technology to market. Denver, CO (PRWEB) August 17, 2012 SimpleSignal, Inc., the leading cloud-based Unified Communications and Collaboration provider for business, today announced that the company´s Executive Vice President, Michael Sterl, will be participating in the Vendor Panel at the upcoming ADVODA CommUnity Conference next week. The...
Buy a phone number from over 60 different countries and use them in a dozen different scenarios New York, New York (PRWEB) July 22, 2012 FlyNumber releases its virtual phone system (Beta) to the public for free. Each FlyNumber comes with the ability to be configured with the PBX and take advantage of its many different configurations. Very competitively priced at $2.95 a month for most US and Canada numbers, this includes unlimited calls when using VOIP. FlyNumber offers local phone...
The leading telecommunications company wins the 2012 Toronto Consumer Choice Award: Home Phone. (PRWEB) July 20, 2012 On July 4, 2012, Comwave was awarded the 2012 Consumer Choice Award as the Top Service Providers in the Home Phone Category. Comwave succeeded above all other top telecommunications companies. Comwave is truly grateful to its customers, as it is thanks to their dedication and demand for excellence that Comwave has received this award. Comwave provides Voice over IP (VoIP)...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.