Latest PRO*ACT Stories
MONTEREY, Calif., April 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Greener Fields Together, the sustainability and local produce initiative created by PRO*ACT, a produce supply-chain management company, is proud to announce two of its national farm partners have completed an independent evaluation of their social and environmental achievements. SureHarvest, an independent verification service which has partnered with Greener Fields Together to document ongoing sustainability improvements in the produce supply...
MONTEREY, Calif., Jan. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Compass Group North America, the leading foodservice management and support services company, is the newest hospitality partner in Greener Fields Together, the sustainability and local produce initiative created by the PRO*ACT produce supply-chain management company. The foodservice industry's first comprehensive national farm-to-fork sustainability program, Greener Fields Together creates continuous sustainability improvements at each...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.