Latest Probation Stories
Website shares insight on why searching probation records can be important in the wake of such news. Cleveland, OH (PRWEB) March 06, 2013 According to The Columbus Dispatch, a former Ohio Department of Education employee was put on probation for two years for altering her GED scores. Kathleen Garner faked scores on a state computer for her husband. She was also caught doing this for five other people in her family, but the relatives didn't know about the actions. Probation.us.org shares the...
With October being National Domestic Violence Month, it´s appropriate to focus on the issue of anger in the workplace. While workplace anger incidents in professional settings don´t usually spiral to physical violence, and they don´t always have a domestic cause, there are some common denominators. Anger can have far-reaching effects on both careers and personal lives, something attorney Stacie Patterson, who specializes in professional license and criminal defense, knows all...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.