Latest Procter & Gamble Stories
Norman R. Augustine, Former CEO of Lockheed Martin Corporation, to Address Olin Graduates Needham, MA (PRWEB) May 08, 2013 Olin College of Engineering will hold its eighth commencement Sunday, May 19, beginning at 3 pm on the campus´s Great Lawn. Seventy-six members of the Class of 2013 will receive bachelor´s degrees during the ceremony. The commencement speaker will be Norman R. Augustine, the former chairman and CEO of Lockheed Martin Corporation. Augustine was raised in...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.