Latest Projectors Stories
3D projection from 2D images can now be created by a device small enough to fit into any pocket recently released by Chinavasion. (PRWEB) September 11, 2013 Gamers and media enthusiasts will be able to enjoy three dimensional footage at any time of the day or night in any location, thanks to an innovative new gadget, which makes 3D projection easy and affordable according to pico projector specialist Chinavasion. The company is releasing a 3D DLP pocket projector which doesn't only...
Charles Francis Jenkins and Thomas Armat created the Vitascope, an early film projector, in 1895. They demonstrated the Vitascope at the Cotton States Exposition in Atlanta, they called it the Phantoscope. Armat and Jenkins fought over the rights to the invention and eventually Armat, with legal authority, sold the rights to the Kinetoscope Company. The company eventually approached Thomas Edison to finance the manufacture of their machine before it was outdated. He agreed on the term...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.