Latest Prosensa Stories
The Foundation to Eradicate Duchenne (FED), the CureDuchenne Foundation, AVI BioPharma and Prosensa will host an Exon Skipping Conference for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy from October 14 -17, 2008 at the Banbury Center of Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, Cold Spring Harbor, NY. Participants are being drawn from a wide area of research, from chemistry to regulatory authorities, to critically review progress on oligonucleotides as therapeutic agents for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. Over the...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.