Latest Protein expression Stories
IPSWICH, Mass., Jan. 7 /PRNewswire/ -- New England Biolabs (NEB) has introduced Lemo21(DE3) Competent E. coli, a tunable T7 expression strain optimized for the expression of difficult constructs, including membrane proteins, toxic proteins and proteins prone to insoluble expression. A derivative of BL21(DE3), Lemo21(DE3) offers the host features of this commonly used expression strain, with the added benefit of being able to finely tune T7 expression. Tunable expression is achieved by...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.