Latest Protein kinase inhibitor Stories
ROCKVILLE, Md., March 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- CASI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: CASI), a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the acquisition, development and commercialization
NEW YORK, Feb. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc.
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif.
- Results from two large trials individually showed an improvement in the secondary endpoint of overall survival for patients with the most common EGFR mutation (Del19) RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Jan.
-Profile Supports Potential Role in Modulating Tumor Microenvironment in Blood-Related Cancers, Including AML, MDS, CMML and CLL- SEATTLE, Dec.
- Update on complete remissions with personalized cell therapy CTL019 in patients with relapsed/refractory acute lymphoblastic leukemia EAST HANOVER, N.J., Dec.
- Builds on Company's novel discovery of several kinase fusion genes in cancer - CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Nov.
-Proceeds to support continued advancement of highly selective kinase inhibitors to genomically defined cancers, including first-in-class FGFR4 and KIT Exon 17 inhibitors- CAMBRIDGE, Mass.,
LONDON and SUNNYVALE, Calif., Nov. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- AstraZeneca and Pharmacyclics, Inc.
Launch of Four Novel Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Will Be the Major Driver of Growth, According to Findings from Decision Resources Group BURLINGTON, Mass., Oct.
- To play, gamble.
- To impose upon; delude; trick; humbug; also, to joke; chaff.
- A deceitful game or trick; trickery; humbug; nonsense.