Latest Protein kinase inhibitor Stories
- On track to file INDs for BLU-285 and initiate clinical studies in mid-2015 - CAMBRIDGE, Mass., April 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Blueprint Medicines today announced new preclinical data demonstrating
GENEVA, April 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- ASSESS shows plasma circulating tumour DNA (ctDNA) testing for EGFR mutation is a viable alternative
DUBLIN, April 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vktrnv/tyrosine_kinase) has announced the addition of the "Tyrosine
ROCKVILLE, Md., March 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- CASI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: CASI), a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the acquisition, development and commercialization
NEW YORK, Feb. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc.
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif.
- Results from two large trials individually showed an improvement in the secondary endpoint of overall survival for patients with the most common EGFR mutation (Del19) RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Jan.
-Profile Supports Potential Role in Modulating Tumor Microenvironment in Blood-Related Cancers, Including AML, MDS, CMML and CLL- SEATTLE, Dec.
- Update on complete remissions with personalized cell therapy CTL019 in patients with relapsed/refractory acute lymphoblastic leukemia EAST HANOVER, N.J., Dec.
- Builds on Company's novel discovery of several kinase fusion genes in cancer - CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Nov.
- Emitting flashes of light; glittering.