Latest Proto-Elamite Stories
Peter Suciu for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online The oldest un-deciphered writing system in the world has eluded academics for years, but a researcher from the Faculty of Oriental Studies at the University of Oxford has begun an undertaking that will attempt to harness the power of ℠crowd-sourcing´ to solve this ancient riddle. Dr. Jacob Dahl announced the project this week, which will take high-quality images of 5,000-year-old Proto-Elamite clay tablets and publish...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.