Latest PSI Repair Services Inc. Stories
This flexible, cost-effective engineering service involves enhancing legacy components with newer, more reliable technology LIVONIA, Mich., April 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- PSI Repair Services, Inc., a subsidiary of Phillips Service Industries and leading independent service provider (ISP) to the wind energy industry, will showcase its extensive product upgrade capabilities to wind farm operations and maintenance (O&M) professionals at the AWEA WINDPOWER 2014 Conference &...
LIVONIA, Mich., Aug. 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- PSI Repair Services, Inc., a service-disabled, veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) and subsidiary of Phillips Service Industries, Inc., will showcase its wide range of component life cycle solutions for the military at the DMSMS & Standardization 2011 Conference. Solutions include custom-engineered assets, asset remanufacturing and surplus management of critical electronic, hydraulic and precision mechanical components. PSI's world-class...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.