Latest Psoriasis Stories
GURNEE, Ill., June 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Quest Products announces the national launch of ProVent® Eczema and Psoriasis Spray®, a spray formulated to help minimize the appearance of skin
Doctors at Yale University administered treatment for a non-curable disease (alopecia universalis) in a 25-year-old man that left him without any hair. After the treatment, the man grew a full head of hair.
~Expert panel shares tips, encouraging patients to take a 360° approach to managing their disease and to not give up until they're satisfied~
-- Latest psychological research reveals rosacea redness creates negative first impressions putting sufferers at a disadvantage -- Rosacea remains under-diagnosed, yet diagnosis
MedicationDiscountCard.com now aims to help those suffering from psoriasis afford needed prescriptions. Houston, TX (PRWEB) June 17, 2014 Psoriasis is
Previously released interim results from the trial showed positive safety and efficacy; 300 patients with moderate to severe disease were enrolled in the study PETACH TIKVA, Israel,
Phase 3 Program Underway to Further Assess Brodalumab as Potential Treatment for People Living With Psoriatic Arthritis THOUSAND OAKS, Calif.
- Findings Show Positive Association Between Adherence and Anti-TNF Therapy Compared to Conventional Therapy PARIS, June 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) today announced
- Glaucoma Phase II ongoing study will enroll patients to the next higher dose without an interim analysis, no safety issues have been recorded PETACH TIKVA, Israel, June 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/
ResearchMoz.us includes new market research report "Frontier Pharma: Psoriasis - Identifying and Commercializing First-in-Class Innovation" to its huge collection of research reports.
- To say in too many words; to express verbosely.
- To express in too many words: sometimes used reflexively.
- The leading idea or a repeated phrase, as of a song or ballad; the refrain; burden.