Latest Psoriatic arthritis Stories
Study Met All Primary Endpoints Against Stelara® (ustekinumab) and Placebo THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. and LONDON, Nov.
According to Dermatologists Dr. Joshua Fox and Dr. Robert Levine, Psoriasis and Eczema are painful.
- Secukinumab met primary endpoints demonstrating statistically significant improvements versus placebo in signs and symptoms of active psoriatic arthritis (PsA) in two pivotal Phase III studies
Brodalumab Meets All Primary and All Key Secondary Endpoints THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. and LONDON, Nov.
Be Joint Smart to educate roughly 48,000 local residents with PsA about their disease PORTLAND, Ore., Nov.
- Four pivotal Phase III studies of secukinumab in psoriatic arthritis (PsA) and ankylosing spondylitis (AS) to be presented for the first time at ACR 2014 EAST HANOVER, N.J., Nov.
Drug Developers will Rely on Head-to-Head Clinical Trial Data Against Current Therapies to be Poised to Compete in the Increasingly Crowded TNF-alpha-Refractory Space BURLINGTON, Mass., Nov.
New endurance program unites psoriatic disease community and cycling enthusiasts to find a cure PORTLAND, Ore., Oct.
- Biologics License Application (BLA) for secukinumab, a "first-in-class" IL-17A inhibitor, is currently under FDA review with an anticipated action date in early 2015 EAST
- Having a loud voice; vociferous; clamorous.
- Of grand or imposing sound.