Latest Public Safety Answering Point Stories
Solacom Technologies announced they have commenced deploying their emergency services platform in a multi-site IP-based next generation 9-1-1 network that will serve all Islands and public safety answering points (PSAPs) in the state of Hawaii. Chicago, IL (PRWEB) February 21, 2012 Beginning with 2 PSAPs in Hilo, on the big Island of Hawaii, the new next generation 9-1-1 system will provide Guardian Intelligent Workstations to the desktops of emergency telecommunicators at public safety...
Solacom Technologies has deployed a Guardian system to provide hosted services to 4 public safety answering points (PSAPs) in the Florida counties of Gulf, Franklin and Calhoun. Chicago, IL (PRWEB) January 05, 2012 The hosted system minimizes the amount of equipment required at each PSAP and provides a cost effective path to transition from TDM technology and T1 lines, to the newer Internet Protocol that will form the basis of next generation 9-1-1 services. The fault tolerant system,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.