Latest Pulmonary Blastomycosis Stories
A little-known toxin called Blastomyces dermatididis is a silent -- possibly deadly -- fungal organism that lurks where your dog plays. New York, NY (PRWEB) April 15, 2012 A little-known toxin called Blastomyces dermatididis is a silent -- possibly deadly -- fungal organism that hides in places that pet owners often take their dogs to play. One German Shepherd, Audrey, and her family discovered this the hard way, after Audrey inhaled it during a vacation in Northern Wisconsin. She is now...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.